Tuesday, October 11, 2016

F.R.I.E.N.D.S - The One With All The Bizarre Moments

 1. The Moist Maker :(

My Sandwich

2.  A minute on the lips forever on the hips 

I Am Curvy And I Like It

3. Ross’ duet of 'Ebony & Ivory’

It Gets Worse

4. So she took some fries. Big deal!

Joey Doesn't Share Food

5. Lobster's mate for life 

She's Your Lobster

6. Smelly cat, smelly cat, its not your fault!!!

Smelly Cat

7. After all men want to look pretty too !!

ICHIBAN-Lipstick for men

8.Shut up! shut up! SHUT UP!!!

Pivot

9.  I look a women up and down and say… 

How You Doin?


10. Stop drinking if you reply

I'M Doing Good

11. Caught in action

They Don't Know That We Know

12. Get attacked! I don't even care

Salmon Skin Roll

13. Ross in disambiguation

UNAGI


14. Rachel being facetious

Kick You In The Crotch


15. Joey's insightful wisdom

Like A Cow's Opinion

16.  The one when Rachel finds out about Ross's marriage

Ross Got Married Again


 17. When Phoebe makes zero excuses


 18. Chandler's imperfect happiness

When I Dance, I Look Like This

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2016 Winner Hands
WinnerHands